Cobalt B12 with Selenium is a highly concentrated liquid supplement suitable for sheep and cattle. Cobalt B12 with Selenium contains Cobalt, selenium, vitamin b12 as well as other essential minerals that help promote healthy rumen function in sheep and cattle.
Glucose Syrup, Cobalt , Phosphoric Acid, Flavour, Selenium, Vitamin B12, Oil, Crude Protein, Fibre, Ash.
Cattle and Sheep
Treats and Controls
An imbalance in available minerals and vitamins
Drench gun or mixed with feed or water.
|Number of full doses per pack:
Do not repeat within 4-6 week intervals.
Key Features of Cobalt B12 with Selenium
- Promotes Healthy Digestion: Ruminant animals, such as sheep and cattle, depend on micro organisms to break down and digest their food. These micro organisms require a supply of selenium and vitamin B12 to thrive within the animal.
- Prevent Cobalt and Selenium Deficiencies: Cobalt and selenium deficiencies can have a major impact on an animal and can lead to pining, loss of appetite, weight loss, muscular wasting, nutritional anaemia, mastitis and impaired overall metabolism.
- Growth and Vitality: Cobalt B12 with Selenium will help calves thrive and will maximise growth rates.
- General Health: Cobalt B12 with Selenium helps to promote a healthy immune system and aids in the general good health of sheep and cattle. It also helps maintain muscle tone and encourages the production of red blood cells.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.